"The women of Bikini Kill let guitarist Billy Karren be in their feminist punk band, but only if he's willing to just "do some shit." Being a feminist dude is like that. We may ask you to "do some shit" for the band, but you don't get to be Kathleen Hannah."--@heatherurehere


Monday, September 10, 2007

Chicks Dig Feminists: Reloaded

Darkdaughta over at One Tenacious Baby Mama was kind enough to include one of my older posts in her Reloaded space. She's got an interesting idea in the Reloaded space, looking for (in my words) some community, some interaction, some line-by-line taking apart of ideas and such. So go give it a look, I'm in some great company there, to be sure.

Update: Apparently, I'm too dumb to realize I was supposed to post the Reloaded links here, as well! So here they are:


incredible juju's i'm back to
angry pissed off ungrateful little transracially abducted mutherfuckers from hell
what is a men's movement?


1 comment:

Dark Daughta said...

Hey. Thanks for the mention. But can you please put the list on your blog? I'm glad you were a part of this.