Sassywho went ahead and tagged me last week with the 8 random things meme. I don't usually do memes, but how can one resist our most prolific commentor? Thought about responding on my personal blog, as FA seems perhaps not the right forum, but then I realized what the heck, the personal is political and all that:
Eight Random Things About Me:
1. I used to be a lifeguard at a waterslide park, but I was only trained to save lives in shallow water. I still have my nametag that reads: Shallow Water Lifeguard.
2. I'm a dutch boy.
3. I love cherries, and hate anything strawberry flavored.
4. I'm a bastard, in the literal sense.
5. I used to be a libertarian, and fan of Ayn Rand.
6. I'm nonmonogamous.
7. When I was a little boy, my grandfather and I would sell corn door-to-door. In order to sell more corn, grandpa would dress me in torn clothes to make me look more poor. It worked.
8. I was born with an extra hole in my heart, which closed up on its own when I was seven. Some people say that I should believe in god because of this 'miracle'. I ask them: Why the hell did god put that extra hole in my heart in the first place, the jerk!
Ok, Dave, Geo and Orion: Tag.